Respect & Support™ Outplacement Services
We are a proud Career Partners International Firm.
The Respect & Support™ approach to outplacement is based on the philosophy that we can best help downsized employees by understanding their unique situation.
We provide downsized employees with personalized one-on-one attention and support their needs. The downsized employee receives one-on-one time with a seasoned Career Transition Consultant. We ultimately help these individuals organize an effective job search campaign as they prepare for their next position. The employees often meet with their Career Transition Consultant in our outplacement offices in Wallingford, CT. Video conference and phone-based consultations are also available.
Career marketing documents - resumes, cover letters, thank you letters and LinkedIn profiles - are reviewed by our staff professional resume writer.
- Career Transition Workshop
- One-on-One Time with Career Transition Consultant
- Personal Goals Analysis & Options Exploration
- Targeted Resume & Cover Letter Preparation
- Job Search Strategy Development
- Use of Social Media in a Search
- Results-Oriented Networking
- Interview Preparation & Practice, including video-enhanced coaching
Varies Based on Client Need
Customized for all employee levels from individual contributors to executives
< Go Back to Training Programs