Powerful Time Management Techniques for Sales Professionals
In today’s highly competitive sales environment, it is essential that sales professionals effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities. This requires one’s ability to stay organized and not become overwhelmed. This workshop provides practical tips and techniques that participants can put to use immediately. Participants learn how to use their existing sales tools to work smarter, not necessarily harder.
Participants also learn how to organize their day so that it is more productive and less stressful, since unmanaged stress can lead to lower productivity.
Available in Spanish
- Balancing the Benefits and Pitfalls of Multi-Tasking
- Improved Planning and Prioritizing
- Understanding Urgency versus Importance
- Reducing Time Robbers
- Using Phone and E-mail Effectively
- Identifying Stress Signals
- Overcoming Procrastination
Varies Based on Client Need
Sales Managers and Sales Professionals
Group Discussions, Exercises, Lecturettes, Self-Assessment, and Workbook
< Go Back to Training Programs